Sure, I can provide you with some steps to draw 42 small cute butti sketches. Here they are:
- Start by drawing a small circle at the center of your paper. This will be the main body of your butti.
- Next, draw two small ovals on either side of the circle for the wings.
- Draw a small triangle below the circle for the beak.
- Add two small dots for the eyes and a curved line above the beak for the eyebrows.
- Draw a small semicircle below the wings for the feet.
- Repeat these steps to draw 41 more small cute butti sketches on your paper, making sure to vary the placement and size of the butti on the page.