Sure, here are the steps to draw a Fine Sober Banarasi sketch:
- Start by drawing the basic outline of the saree. Draw a long, vertical rectangle for the saree’s body, and a smaller rectangle at the top for the pallu.
- Add details to the saree’s border by drawing thin, straight lines along the edges of the saree’s body and pallu.
- Draw the fine details of the banarasi design. Start by drawing a small, intricate design at the top of the pallu. Banarasi designs often feature paisley or floral patterns, so you can use these shapes as a starting point.
- Draw a series of small, intricate designs along the border of the saree’s body. These designs can be similar to the one at the top of the pallu or different.
- Add additional fine details, such as small dots or lines, to fill in the design and create a sense of texture.
- Shade in the areas of the design that would be in shadow. Use a darker shade of your pencil or marker to add depth and dimension to the sketch.
- Finally, add any other details you like, such as folds in the saree or a background to the sketch.