Sure, I can provide you with some steps to draw an Open daaman mango sketch. Here they are:
- Start by drawing the outline of the mango shape. Draw an oval shape, slightly elongated with a small curved stem at the top.
- Next, draw the open daaman or the cut at the bottom. Draw a diagonal line from the left side of the oval, slightly below the center, to the bottom right side of the oval.
- Draw the first layer of the flesh of the mango, which is the thicker part around the seed. Draw a curved line from the top of the mango, around the seed, and down to the open daaman. The line should be thicker at the top and gradually taper off as it reaches the open daaman.
- Draw the next layer of flesh, which is thinner than the first layer. This layer starts just below the first layer and curves down towards the open daaman.
- Add the seed of the mango. Draw a curved line from the top of the mango, down to the center of the first layer of flesh, and then back up to the top of the mango. This should create a curved shape resembling a kidney.
- Draw the veins of the mango. Draw thin curved lines starting from the top of the mango and following the contour of the flesh layers.
- Shade the mango to give it a three-dimensional look. Shade the areas around the veins and in the darker areas of the flesh layers. Leave the areas around the veins and the lighter parts of the flesh blank.
- Finally, add some details to the open daaman. Draw thin curved lines to show the texture and the fibers of the mango flesh.