To draw a Laherya Jaal sketch design with Butta, you can follow these steps:
- Start by drawing a rough sketch of the design you want to create. This can be a simple outline of the pattern.
- Next, draw the horizontal and vertical lines that form the lattice work of the jaal pattern.
- Now, draw small circles or butta in each of the small diamond-shaped spaces that are formed by the intersecting lines.
- Once you have drawn the butta, you can start to add the Laherya design to the larger spaces formed by the intersecting lines. Draw wavy lines in different directions to create the Laherya design.
- Continue adding the Laherya design to each of the larger spaces until you have completed the jaal pattern.
- Finally, add shading to your design to give it more depth and dimension.
- Once you are satisfied with your design, you can darken the lines and erase any unnecessary guidelines.
- You can also add colors to your design to make it more vibrant.