Sure, here are the steps to draw a Sober Butta with Small Butti Sketch:
- Start by drawing a small circular shape in the center of the paper. This will be the main shape of the Butta.
- Draw a smaller circle inside the first circle. This will be the center of the Butta.
- Draw curved lines around the center circle to create the petals of the Butta. Make sure the petals are evenly spaced and symmetrical.
- Draw a small circle in the center of the Butta. This will be the center of the Butti.
- Draw small circles around the Butta to create the Butti. Make sure the circles are evenly spaced and symmetrical.
- Use your pencil to shade the Butta and Butti lightly, adding depth and dimension to the sketch.
- Add any additional details to the sketch, such as small lines or dots around the Butta or Butti. These details can add texture and interest to the sketch.
- Once you are satisfied with the sketch, go over the lines with a darker pencil or pen to make them stand out.
- Erase any unnecessary lines and darken the final lines of the sketch.