Sure, here are the steps to draw a simple floral bunch flower sketch design:
- Start by drawing a rough outline of the bunch of flowers. You can use a light pencil to sketch out the basic shape of the flowers.
- Draw the stems of the flowers by making two parallel lines starting from the bottom of the flowers. Make sure to draw them slightly curved to give them a more natural look.
- Sketch the leaves on both sides of the stem. Draw a large leaf on one side and a smaller one on the other. The leaves should be slightly curved and come to a point at the end.
- Add details to the flowers by drawing petals on them. Start by sketching a circle at the center of each flower, and then add petals around the circle. Make sure the petals overlap each other slightly.
- Add smaller flowers to the bunch by drawing circles and then petals around them. You can vary the size and shape of the flowers to create a more interesting design.
- Draw more leaves on the stem and around the flowers. You can add more details to the leaves by drawing veins or texture lines.
- Shade the flowers and leaves to give them depth and dimension. Use your pencil to add darker lines to the areas that would be in shadow, and use lighter strokes for the areas that are in light.
- Erase any stray lines or marks, and refine the details until you are satisfied with the final result.
- If desired, you can add color to the sketch using colored pencils or markers.