Sure, here are the steps to draw a Big Mango for Pallu Sketch:
- Start by drawing a rectangle shape on the paper. This will be the shape of the pallu, or the loose end of a saree or scarf.
- Draw the outline of the mango shape in the center of the pallu. Use a light pencil to sketch out the basic shape of the mango, including the body, stem, and leaves.
- Draw the details of the mango, such as the texture and creases on the surface. Use your pencil to add small lines and dots to create a realistic texture.
- Draw small flowers around the mango. Use circular shapes and add petals around them. Make sure the flowers are small enough to not detract from the main focus of the sketch, which is the mango.
- Shade the mango with your pencil. Use light strokes for the areas that are in light, and darker strokes for the areas that are in shadow.
- Add any additional details to the sketch, such as leaves or stems. Use your pencil to add these details as needed.
- Once you are satisfied with the sketch, go over the lines with a darker pencil or pen to make them stand out.
- Erase any unnecessary lines and darken the final lines of the sketch.