Sure, here are the steps to draw a Jaal Style Pallu Sketch:
- Start by drawing a long rectangle shape on the paper. This will be the shape of the pallu, or the loose end of a saree or scarf.
- Divide the rectangle into three equal sections using your ruler. Draw vertical lines to separate the sections.
- Draw a horizontal line across the top section of the rectangle. This line will be the border of the Jaal design.
- Draw diagonal lines inside the top section of the rectangle to create a diamond-shaped pattern. Make sure the lines are evenly spaced and symmetrical.
- Draw small circles in the center of each diamond shape.
- Draw curved lines around the circles to create the Jaal design. Make sure the lines are even and follow the shape of the diamonds.
- Add additional details to the Jaal design, such as small dots or lines around the edges of the diamonds.
- Shade the Jaal design lightly with your pencil. Use light strokes for the areas that are in light, and darker strokes for the areas that are in shadow.
- Add any additional details to the sketch, such as small flowers or leaves around the Jaal design.
- Once you are satisfied with the sketch, go over the lines with a darker pencil or pen to make them stand out.
- Erase any unnecessary lines and darken the final lines of the sketch.