Creating a Mango Pagli sketch design art can be done using the following steps:
- Begin by drawing the outline of the mango pagli. Draw a rectangular shape for the body of the pagli, and add a curved line for the top.
- Draw the borders of the pagli. For a Mango Pagli design, the border should have intricate details and patterns. Sketch the design of the border using curved lines and floral motifs.
- Next, add the main mango motif in the center of the pagli. Draw the mango shape using a curved line for the outline.
- Add the details of the mango, like the seed and stem, and use curved lines for the leaves. You can add shading to the mango to give it depth and dimension.
- Around the mango, add other floral motifs like leaves and flowers. These motifs should complement the mango design and the border design.
- Add more intricate details to the border, such as small dots or patterns, to make it look more intricate and beautiful.
- Once you are happy with the overall design of the Mango Pagli sketch, you can add colors to it using your preferred medium, such as watercolors or colored pencils.