Sure, here are some steps on how to draw a leaf-style unique butta sketch:
- Start by drawing a small circle in the center of your paper. This will be the center of the butta.
- Draw a small leaf shape on either side of the center circle. The leaf should be narrow at the base and widen towards the tip.
- Draw a curved line that connects the two leaves at the top, creating an arc shape.
- Draw two more leaf shapes on either side of the first set of leaves. These leaves should be slightly larger than the first set of leaves and should be spaced evenly around the circumference of the circle.
- Draw another curved line that connects the second set of leaves, creating another arc shape.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with additional sets of leaves, each set spaced further from the center circle than the previous set.
- Once you have several sets of leaves drawn, you can begin to add details to the design. For example, you can add small dots or other shapes in the spaces between the leaves.
- Experiment with different colors and shading techniques to add depth and contrast to your design.
- You can also play with the thickness of the lines and the spacing between the sets of leaves to create a unique and interesting design.
For more butta designsketches click here
Check Out menu of our website you will get all details of the sketch.