Drawing a Banarasi butta sketch can be a bit challenging, but with some patience and practice, you can create a beautiful design. Here are some steps you can follow to draw a fine Banarasi butta sketch:
- Fine-tip pen or marker
- Sketch paper
- Start by drawing a small circle or oval shape in the center of your sketch paper. This will be the center of your butta design.
- Draw four curved lines around the center circle or oval, starting from the top, bottom left, and right sides. These lines should be roughly the same length and should connect to the center circle or oval.
- Next, draw smaller curved lines between the larger lines you just drew. These lines should follow the same curvature as the larger lines and should be spaced evenly apart.
- Now it’s time to add some details to your butta design. You can draw small dots or circles in between the larger lines, or you can add small leaves or floral shapes.
- Once you’re happy with your design, use a fine-tip pen or marker to trace over your pencil lines. Be careful not to smudge your drawing as you work.
- When you’re finished tracing over your pencil lines, erase any remaining pencil marks.
- You can now color in your butta design if you like, using colored pencils or markers. You can use traditional Banarasi colors such as gold, silver, and red to make your design really pop.
- Finally, admire your beautiful Banarasi butta sketch!