Here are some steps on how to draw a beautiful flower bunch style butta sketch:
- Start by drawing a small circle in the center of your paper. This will be the center of the flower.
- Draw five petals around the center circle, spaced evenly around the circumference of the circle.
- Draw another set of five petals around the first set of petals, but slightly larger.
- Repeat step 3 with a third set of petals, making them even larger than the second set.
- Draw a stem underneath the flower by drawing a long, thin rectangle that extends downwards from the center of the flower.
- Draw several leaves along the stem. Each leaf should be long and narrow with pointed ends.
- Draw several more flowers, each one smaller than the previous one, along the stem. You can vary the size, shape, and color of each flower to create a more interesting design.
- Add details to the flowers and leaves, such as veins on the petals and leaves, and shading to create depth.
- Once you have several flowers and leaves drawn, you can begin to add details to the design. For example, you can add small dots or other shapes in the spaces between the flowers and leaves.
- Experiment with different colors and shading techniques to add depth and contrast to your design.