Creating a beautiful allover flowers style Jangla design pallu sketch can be done using the following steps:
- Begin by drawing the basic outline of the saree pallu. Draw a rectangular shape for the pallu area.
- Next, draw the border of the pallu. For a Jangla design, the border should be wide and have intricate details. Sketch the design of the border using curved lines and floral motifs. Make sure the border complements the flower design that will be drawn in the center.
- In the center of the pallu, draw the all-over flower design. Start by sketching the stems of the flowers using long curved lines.
- Draw small, dainty flowers evenly spaced out. You can use different types of flowers like roses, daisies, or lotuses. Try to keep the flower shapes consistent so they blend well together.
- Add leaves to the flower stems and small vines in between the flowers to fill up any gaps. Draw the leaves with varying sizes and shapes, and use different shades of green to add depth and texture.
- Once you are happy with the overall design of the pallu, add shading to the flowers and leaves using light and dark tones. This will add depth and dimension to the sketch.
- Add any additional details or accents to the design to make it more unique and personalized. You can add small dots or patterns in between the flowers to make them look more intricate.
- Once you have completed the pallu design, add similar floral motifs to the saree’s body, making sure they complement the design in the pallu.
- Finally, add colors to the design using your preferred medium, such as watercolors or colored pencils, to bring the design to life.