Drawing a big and bold Banarasi butta sketch can be a fun and rewarding experience. Here are some steps you can follow to draw a striking and intricate design:
- Fine-tip pen or marker
- Sketch paper
- Start by drawing a large circle or oval shape in the center of your sketch paper. This will be the main area of your butta design.
- Draw four curved lines around the center circle or oval, starting from the top, bottom, left, and right sides. These lines should be long and bold, and should connect to the center circle or oval.
- Next, draw smaller curved lines between the larger lines you just drew. These lines should be shorter and thinner than the larger lines, and should be spaced evenly apart.
- Now it’s time to add some details to your butta design. You can draw small dots or circles in between the larger lines, or you can add small leaves or floral shapes.
- To make your design even more bold and striking, you can add extra lines and details to the larger curved lines. For example, you can draw small curves or waves along the larger lines, or you can add small circles or dots at regular intervals.
- Once you’re happy with your design, use a fine-tip pen or marker to trace over your pencil lines. Be careful not to smudge your drawing as you work.
- When you’re finished tracing over your pencil lines, erase any remaining pencil marks.
- You can now color in your butta design if you like, using colored pencils or markers. You can use bold and bright colors to make your design really stand out.
- Finally, admire your beautiful big and bold Banarasi butta sketch!