Sure, here are the steps to draw different types of flowers for a reference sketch:
- Choose the flowers you want to draw and research their shape, size, and details. This will help you to create an accurate and realistic sketch.
- Start by drawing a circle in the center of the paper. This will be the main shape of the flower.
- Draw the petals around the center circle. Make sure the petals are evenly spaced and symmetrical.
- Add the details of the flower, such as the texture and creases on the surface. Use your pencil to add small lines and dots to create a realistic texture.
- Shade the flower with your pencil. Use light strokes for the areas that are in light, and darker strokes for the areas that are in shadow.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each type of flower you want to draw, adjusting the shape and size of the circles and petals as needed.
- Once you have sketched each flower, go over the lines with a darker pencil or pen to make them stand out.
- Erase any unnecessary lines and darken the final lines of each sketch.
- You can label each sketch with the name of the flower, or create a separate key to identify each one.