Sure, I can provide you with some steps to draw a Sober Banarasi Butta sketch. Here they are:
- Start by drawing a small circle in the center of your paper. This will be the center of the butta design.
- Draw petals around the center circle, making sure they are evenly spaced and curved. The petals should be elongated and pointed at the ends.
- Add more layers of petals around the first layer, making sure each layer is slightly smaller than the previous one.
- Draw small dots or circles in the center of each petal to add texture and detail.
- Add small leaves or vines around the base of the butta design to give it a more natural look.
- Add any additional details or embellishments that you like, such as shading or additional texture.
- Finally, refine and darken the lines to create a more finished look. Erase any guidelines or rough lines that are no longer needed.