Sure, I can provide you with some steps to draw a Round Butta sketch. Here they are:
- Start by drawing a small circle in the center of your paper. This will be the main body of your Round Butta.
- Draw a small dot in the center of the circle for the center of the butta.
- Next, draw small tear-shaped petals around the center dot, starting from the center and moving outward. The petals should be evenly spaced and curved.
- Add more petals around the first layer of petals, making sure they are smaller in size and also evenly spaced and curved.
- Draw a few more layers of petals, each layer being smaller than the previous one.
- Once you have enough layers of petals, add a small circle or dot in the center of the Round Butta to indicate the stamen.
- Finally, add some details to the petals to give them a natural look. Draw thin lines along the length of each petal to show the texture.
And there you have it – a Round Butta sketch! Remember to practice and have fun with your drawing.