To draw a Patoda style allover sketch design, you can follow these steps:
- Gather inspiration: Look for inspiration from various sources such as traditional Patoda sarees, Indian textile designs, or even your own imagination.
- Sketch the basic pattern: Begin by sketching the basic pattern for the allover design lightly with a pencil. The Patoda style often includes geometric shapes, such as triangles, rectangles, and diamonds arranged in a repeating pattern.
- Add details: Once you have the basic pattern, start adding details to the design. Consider incorporating different patterns, lines, and shapes to make the design more interesting and unique. You can add floral elements, paisley shapes, or other motifs to the design.
- Add shading and texture: Use shading and texture techniques to give depth and dimension to the design. Experiment with different shading techniques such as cross-hatching, stippling, or blending to create the desired effect.
- Finalize the design: Once you are happy with your sketch, finalize the design by outlining it with a pen or marker. Erase any remaining pencil marks, and add any final touches to complete the design.
- Color the design (Optional): If you wish, you can also color the design using different mediums such as watercolors, markers, or colored pencils to bring your Patoda style allover sketch to life.