To draw an All-over Jaal sketch design art, you can follow these steps:
- Start by drawing a grid of horizontal and vertical lines that will form the foundation of the jaal pattern. You can use a ruler to make sure that the lines are straight and evenly spaced.
- Next, draw small circles or butta in each of the small diamond-shaped spaces that are formed by the intersecting lines.
- Once you have drawn the butta, you can start to add the jaal design to the larger spaces formed by the intersecting lines. Draw a repeating pattern of small shapes such as diamonds, squares, or paisley shapes. The pattern should be simple and repetitive.
- Once you have completed the basic jaal pattern, you can add more intricate details to the design. Draw small lines, curves, and dots to create a more complex design.
- Continue adding the jaal pattern to each of the larger spaces until you have completed the all-over design.
- Finally, add shading to your design to give it more depth and dimension.
- Once you are satisfied with your design, you can darken the lines and erase any unnecessary guidelines.
- You can also add colors to your design to make it more vibrant. Traditional Jaal designs often use bright colors such as gold, silver, red, and blue.
For more Banarasi Butta sketches click here
Check Out menu On our website you will get all details of the sketch.