Here are some steps on how to draw a geometric style jaal sketch:
- Start by drawing a square in the center of your paper. This will be the main shape of your jaal.
- Draw a smaller square in the center of the first square.
- Draw diagonal lines that connect the corners of the small square to the corners of the large square, creating four smaller squares in the corners.
- Draw another set of diagonal lines that connect the corners of the smaller squares to the corners of the large square, creating eight smaller triangles.
- Draw smaller squares within each of the larger squares, creating a checkerboard pattern.
- Draw diagonal lines within the triangles to create a woven effect.
- Add details to the design, such as dots, shading, and texture, to give it depth and interest.
- Experiment with different colors and shading techniques to add depth and contrast to your design.
- You can also play with the thickness of the lines and the spacing between the shapes to create a unique and interesting design.