Here are some steps on how to draw a Banarasi Border sketch:
- Start by drawing a long, thin rectangle in the center of your paper. This will be the main part of the border.
- Draw small, circular shapes in a line along the top and bottom edges of the rectangle. These will be the small circles that are typically found in Banarasi borders.
- Draw small, curved lines between the circles to create a chain-like effect. Make sure that the curves are smooth and even.
- Draw larger, more intricate designs in the spaces between the chain-like patterns. These designs can be floral, geometric, or a combination of both.
- Add details to the designs, such as dots, shading, and texture, to give them depth and interest.
- Continue drawing the border along the length of the rectangle, adding new patterns and designs as you go.
- Once you have completed the border, you can experiment with different colors and shading techniques to add depth and contrast to your design.
For more banarasi boarder sketches click here
Check Out menu of our website you will get all details of the sketch.