Here are some steps on how to draw a Banarasi Border sketch:
- Start by drawing a long, thin rectangle in the center of your paper. This will be the main part of the border.
- Draw small, circular shapes in a line along the top and bottom edges of the rectangle. These will be the small circles that are typically found in Banarasi borders.
- Draw small, curved lines between the circles to create a chain-like effect. Make sure that the curves are smooth and even.
- Draw larger, more intricate designs in the spaces between the chain-like patterns. These designs can be floral, geometric, or a combination of both.
- Add details to the designs, such as dots, shading, and texture, to give them depth and interest.
- Continue drawing the border along the length of the rectangle, adding new patterns and designs as you go.
- Once you have completed the border, you can experiment with different colors and shading techniques to add depth and contrast to your design.