Sure! Here are some steps on how to draw a beautiful round artistic design sketch:
- Start by drawing a circle in the center of your paper. You can use a compass or trace around a circular object to create a perfect circle.
- Draw a smaller circle inside the larger circle, leaving some space between the two circles.
- Draw a series of curved lines that connect the two circles. These lines should be spaced evenly around the circumference of the circles.
- Draw another set of curved lines inside the first set of lines, also spaced evenly around the circumference of the circles.
- Continue drawing additional sets of curved lines, each set spaced closer to the center of the circles than the previous set.
- Once you have several sets of curved lines, you can begin to add details to the design. For example, you can add small dots or other shapes in the spaces between the curved lines.
- Experiment with different colors and shading techniques to add depth and contrast to your design.
- You can also play with the thickness of the lines and the spacing between the sets of lines to create a unique and interesting design.