To draw a geometric style square butta sketch design, you can follow these steps:
- Start by drawing a square shape. You can use a ruler to make sure the lines are straight and even.
- Next, divide the square into four smaller squares by drawing two straight lines that intersect in the center of the square.
- Draw a smaller square in the center of the larger square.
- Within the smaller square, draw a smaller square or diamond shape to create the basic butta shape.
- Draw small lines, curves, and dots to create a geometric design around the butta. You can use triangles, circles, squares, or other geometric shapes to create a pattern around the butta.
- Repeat the design in each of the four corners of the larger square.
- Once you have completed the butta design in all four corners, you can add shading to give the design depth and dimension.
- Finally, darken the lines and erase any unnecessary guidelines.
- You can also add colors to your design to make it more vibrant. Geometric style butta designs often use bold and bright colors such as red, blue, green, or gold.
For more GEOMETRY BUTTA sketches click here
Check Out menu On our website you will get all details of the sketch.