To draw a geometric square butta sketch, you can follow these steps:
- Start by drawing a square shape using a ruler or a straight edge. The size of the square will depend on how large you want your sketch to be.
- Divide the square into smaller squares or rectangles using a ruler. You can do this by drawing horizontal and vertical lines across the square.
- Choose one of the smaller squares or rectangles to be the center of your butta, and draw a smaller square or rectangle within it.
- Draw a second smaller square or rectangle adjacent to the first one, and then draw another one on the opposite side of the center square.
- Repeat this process to create a symmetrical pattern of squares or rectangles around the center square.
- Add details to the squares or rectangles, such as lines, dots, or geometric shapes, to create a more intricate design.
- Once you have completed one butta, repeat the process to create additional buttas around the square, making sure to vary the design and size of each butta.
- Once you have drawn all of the buttas, you can add shading and texture to bring your sketch to life.