To draw a Mango style Banarasi butta sketch design, you can follow these steps:
- Start by drawing a rough outline of the mango shape. This can be a simple oval shape with a pointed end.
- Next, draw the intricate details of the butta. Mango style butta designs are known for their curved lines, paisley shapes, and floral motifs. Draw small lines, curves, and dots to create an intricate design.
- Once you have completed the design for one butta, repeat the process to create multiple butta designs. You can draw them in a pattern or randomly on your page.
- Add shading to your design to give it depth and dimension. You can do this by adding darker lines to certain areas of the design or by cross-hatching.
- Once you are satisfied with your design, you can darken the lines and erase any unnecessary guidelines.
- You can also add colors to your design to make it more vibrant. Mango-style Banarasi designs often use bright colors such as gold, silver, red, and blue.
For more Mango Butta sketches click here
Check Out menu On our website you will get all details of the sketch.