To sketch a flower bunch design for universal use, follow these steps:
- Start by sketching the stems of the flowers, which should be of varying lengths and arranged in a loose, organic shape.
- Draw the flowers themselves, using different types and shapes of flowers to create a more varied and interesting design. Consider using a mix of large and small flowers, as well as flowers with different petal shapes and arrangements.
- Add leaves and foliage to the stems of the flowers to give the bunch a more natural appearance.
- Consider using a ribbon or stem wrap to hold the flowers together, tying the stem wrap in a bow or knot for a finished look.
- Finally, add shading and texture to the flowers, leaves, and stem wrap to give the design a more realistic appearance. Use darker shading for areas that are in shadow, and lighter shading for areas that are exposed to light.