To sketch multiple sunflowers with leaves, follow these steps:
- Start by drawing the center of one sunflower, which is made up of many small, tightly packed flowers, or florets. The center should look like a large, circular disk.
- Next, draw the petals of the sunflower, which are typically arranged in a spiral pattern around the center. The petals should be long and slender, with slightly curved edges.
- Add details to the center of the sunflower by drawing the individual florets, which are small and circular.
- Sketch the stem of the sunflower, which should be thick and sturdy to support the large flower head.
- Add the leaves of the sunflower, which are typically large and lobed. The leaves should be attached to the stem and arranged in a spiral pattern, similar to the petals of the flower.
- Repeat these steps to sketch additional sunflowers, varying the size and placement of the flowers to create a more natural and dynamic composition.
- Finally, add shading and texture to the sunflowers and their leaves to give them a more realistic appearance. Use darker shading for areas that are in shadow, and lighter shading for areas that are exposed to light.
With these steps, you should be able to create a detailed sketch of multiple sunflowers with their leaves.