An oval-shaped sunflower can be a unique and artistic variation on the traditional sunflower design. To sketch an oval-shaped sunflower, follow these steps:
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the center of the sunflower, which will serve as the base for the petals.
- Draw the petals of the sunflower, starting at the outer edge of the oval and working inward. The petals should be long and slender, with slightly curved edges and a slightly curved shape that follows the shape of the oval center.
- Add details to the center of the sunflower by drawing the individual florets, which are small and circular.
- Sketch the stem of the sunflower, which should be thick and sturdy to support the large flower head.
- Add the leaves of the sunflower, which are typically large and lobed. The leaves should be attached to the stem and arranged in a spiral pattern, similar to the petals of the flower.
- Finally, add shading and texture to the sunflower and its leaves to give them a more realistic appearance. Use darker shading for areas that are in shadow, and lighter shading for areas that are exposed to light.
With these steps, you should be able to create a detailed sketch of an oval-shaped sunflower with its leaves.
to download this design Right Click on photo Save image and use it.
want to create new sketch idea or sketching for embroidery ,jacquard, ari work ,curtains design,textile design or any kind of new design you can take reference from our side
OR all sketch are for reference purpose you can draw new sketch also from it
take it as reference and use your imagination and draw something new beautiful thank you.
Designs are ready to use You can use it as per your size whatever you want
Check Out menu Of our website you will get all details of sketch.
Check more Florar and big butta sketch here