To draw an Allover Jaal Pallu sketch, you can follow these steps:
- Start by drawing the basic outline of the pallu with a light pencil. The shape should be a long rectangle that tapers at one end.
- Next, begin filling in the pallu with a repeating pattern of small, intricate designs. Allover Jaal patterns are typically made up of small, geometric shapes, such as diamonds or squares, arranged in a repeating pattern.
- Use a fine-tipped pen or marker to trace over your pencil lines once you are satisfied with the design. This will give your sketch a more finished look.
- Keep in mind the color scheme you want to use for your sketch. Allover Jaal patterns are often done in vibrant colors, so you may want to use bright shades for your sketch.
- Finally, add shading to your sketch to give it depth and dimension. You can use a combination of hatching and cross-hatching techniques to create the desired effect.
- Once you are done with the pallu, you can add the border of the saree. Allover Jaal Pallu designs typically feature a border that is simpler than the pallu itself. You can use a similar design pattern for the border, or create a different design altogether.
- Once you are done, you can erase any remaining pencil lines to reveal your finished Allover Jaal Pallu sketch.
- Don’t forget to sign and date your sketch to mark its completion!