Sure, here are the steps to draw a Border Pallu Sketch:
- Start by drawing a long rectangle shape on the paper. This will be the shape of the pallu, or the loose end of a saree or scarf.
- Divide the rectangle into three equal sections using your ruler. Draw vertical lines to separate the sections.
- Draw a thin, straight line along the top and bottom edges of the rectangle to create the border.
- Draw a semi-circular shape in the center of the top section of the rectangle. This will be the main shape of the design.
- Draw smaller semi-circular shapes on either side of the main shape, within the same section.
- Draw small circular shapes within the semi-circles to create the details of the design.
- Use your pencil to shade the border and the design lightly, adding depth and dimension to the sketch.
- Add any additional details to the sketch, such as small lines or dots around the border or design. These details can add texture and interest to the sketch.
- Draw small butta shapes along the length of the border, repeating the same pattern on both sides.
- Add shading and details to the butta shapes, using small lines and dots to create texture.
- Once you are satisfied with the sketch, go over the lines with a darker pencil or pen to make them stand out.
- Erase any unnecessary lines and darken the final lines of the sketch.