Drawing a Sobar banarasi butta sketch can be broken down into several steps:
Step 1: Draw the outline of the butta
- Start by drawing the outline of the butta, which is typically a circular or oval shape.
- Next, draw a stem for the butta, starting from the bottom of the shape and extending downwards.
Step 2: Sketch the petals
- Sketch the petals of the flower, starting from the center of the butta.
- The petals should be drawn in a circular pattern, with each petal slightly overlapping the previous one.
- Make the petals long and slender to create the Sobar banarasi butta style.
Step 3: Add details to the petals
- Draw lines on each petal to create texture and depth.
- Add shading to the petals to create a sense of light and shadow.
Step 4: Draw the leaves
- Draw the leaves on the stem, branching out from the main stem.
- Each leaf should be drawn with a pointed tip and a slight curve.
- Make sure the leaves are long and slender to match the petal style.
Step 5: Add details to the leaves
- Draw lines on each leaf to create texture and depth.
- Add shading to the leaves to create a sense of light and shadow.
Step 6: Add Banarasi design elements
- Sobar banarasi butta usually has intricate design elements, such as small dots or geometric patterns, surrounding the butta.
- Add these design elements around the butta to complete the design.
Step 7: Complete the design
- Add any additional details, such as smaller flowers or buds, to the design.
- Make sure all lines are clean and clear.
- Erase any unnecessary lines or marks.