Drawing a geometric style with floral butta sketch can be broken down into several steps:
Step 1: Draw the basic shape
- Start by drawing a geometric shape such as a square, rectangle or diamond.
- The shape will be the base for the floral butta.
Step 2: Draw the outline of the butta
- Draw the outline of the butta, which will be centered in the geometric shape.
- The butta can be a simple round shape or a more complex shape, such as a lotus or peony.
Step 3: Sketch the petals
- Sketch the petals of the flower, starting from the center of the butta.
- Make sure the petals are geometric in shape to match the overall design.
- The petals should be drawn in a circular pattern, with each petal slightly overlapping the previous one.
Step 4: Add details to the petals
- Draw lines on each petal to create texture and depth.
- Add shading to the petals to create a sense of light and shadow.
Step 5: Draw the leaves
- Draw the leaves on the stem, branching out from the main stem.
- Each leaf should be drawn with a pointed tip and a slight curve.
- Make sure the leaves also have a geometric shape to match the design.
Step 6: Add details to the leaves
- Draw lines on each leaf to create texture and depth.
- Add shading to the leaves to create a sense of light and shadow.
Step 7: Complete the design
- Add any additional details, such as smaller flowers or buds, to the design.
- Make sure all lines are clean and clear.
- Erase any unnecessary lines or marks.