Sure, here are some general steps to draw two fine Banarasi sober butta sketches:
- Gather reference materials: Find pictures of Banarasi butta designs to use as reference.
- Sketch the outlines: Draw two rough rectangular or square shapes to define the overall shape of the sketches.
- Add vertical and horizontal lines: Draw vertical and horizontal lines inside the rectangles or squares, spaced evenly apart. These lines will be the basis of your pattern.
- Sketch the butta designs: Start by adding the butta designs to the sketches, using the vertical and horizontal lines as a guide. You can draw the designs in a loose, sketchy style, and vary the size and shape of the buttas.
- Add details: Once you have created the basic pattern, add smaller details to give it depth and texture. You can add dots or lines to create a more intricate pattern.
- Shade the sketches (optional): If you want to add shading to your sketches, use a light touch to create subtle shading, building up the darker areas gradually.
- Final touches: Once you’re happy with the sketches, add some final touches to make them really pop. You can add highlights to the designs, for example, by using a white pencil or eraser to create areas of light.