Here are some general steps to draw a beautiful mango Banarasi sketch:
- Gather reference materials: Find pictures of mangoes and Banarsi patterns to use as reference.
- Sketch the outline: Draw a rough outline of the mango shape. Make it slightly oval and draw a small curved line at the top to indicate the stem.
- Add details: Start adding details to the mango by sketching in the texture of the skin. Draw thin lines in a curved pattern to mimic the natural lines found on a mango.
- Draw the Banarsi pattern: Now it’s time to draw the Banarsi pattern on the mango. Start by drawing a small section of the pattern, then repeat it all over the mango. The pattern should be symmetrical and intricate, so take your time to get it right.
- Shade the mango: Shade the mango to give it some depth and make it look more realistic. Use a light touch to create subtle shading, building up the darker areas gradually.
- Final touches: Once you’re happy with the sketch, add some final touches to make it really pop. You can add highlights to the mango, for example, by using a white pencil or eraser to create areas of light.
- Color it (optional): If you want to add color to your sketch, use colored pencils or watercolor to add a touch of realism to the fruit and the Banarsi pattern.