To draw a big mango sketch art, follow these steps:
- Start by sketching the basic shape of the mango. Mangoes are typically oval-shaped with a slightly curved tip at one end and a wider base at the other. Draw lightly with a pencil so you can easily erase any mistakes.
- Next, draw the details of the mango. Mangoes have a textured skin with small bumps and ridges. Use short, curved lines to create the texture. You can also draw a stem at the top of the mango.
- Shade the mango to give it dimension. Start by shading the area around the stem and at the bottom of the mango. Use a darker shade for these areas. Then, lightly shade the rest of the mango, gradually adding more layers of shading until you achieve the desired level of darkness.
- Use an eraser to lighten areas of the mango where the light would hit it directly. This will give the mango a more realistic appearance.
- Finally, add any additional details or shading as needed. Take a step back and evaluate your sketch to see if any adjustments need to be made.
- Once you’re happy with your sketch, you can trace over it with a pen or marker to make the lines bolder and more defined.