Here are the steps to draw a leaf-style big border Daaman sketch:
Materials you’ll need:
- Black marker
- Start by drawing a straight horizontal line across the paper to represent the bottom of the Daaman.
- Next, draw a vertical line at one end of the horizontal line to represent the side of the Daaman.
- Draw small leaves along the side of the vertical line, with each leaf pointing downwards. These leaves can vary in size and shape.
- Continue drawing leaves along the side of the Daaman, with some overlapping each other to create a layered effect.
- Once you have reached the other end of the horizontal line, draw another vertical line to complete the other side of the Daaman.
- Add more leaves to the other side of the Daaman, making sure they match the ones on the first side.
- Use a black marker to trace over your pencil lines, making the border more defined.
- Erase any remaining pencil marks.
And that’s it! With these simple steps, you can create a beautiful leaf-style big border Daaman sketch.