Drawing a geometric allover jaal sketch can be achieved by following these steps:
- Start by selecting the geometric shapes you want to use in your jaal. You can use shapes such as squares, triangles, diamonds, or any other shapes that you prefer.
- Create a grid on your paper or digital canvas. The size of the grid depends on the size of the final design you want to create. The smaller the grid size, the more intricate the design will be.
- Begin drawing your geometric shapes within the grid. Start with one shape and repeat it across the grid. Ensure that the shapes are evenly spaced and aligned to create a seamless pattern.
- Next, introduce a second shape into the pattern, ensuring that it fits neatly with the first shape. Again, repeat this shape across the grid, making sure that it is evenly spaced and aligned.
- Continue adding more shapes until the entire grid is filled with the pattern. Use different shapes, sizes, and colors to create a more complex design.
- Once you have completed the pattern, go over it to make sure that there are no gaps or overlaps between the shapes. Make any necessary adjustments to ensure that the design is consistent and symmetrical.
- Finally, clean up any stray lines or marks and add any finishing touches to complete the design.