Here are the steps to draw a big square butta sketch:
- Draw a large square shape in the center of your paper. This will be the main body of your butta.
- Add a small square shape in the center of the larger square. This will be the center of your butta.
- Draw four diagonal lines from each corner of the small square to the corners of the large square. This will create four diamond shapes around the small square.
- Draw a small diamond shape in the center of each of the four-diamond shapes you just created.
- Add a small circle to the center of each of the small diamond shapes. These will be the focal points of your butta.
- Draw a series of curved lines around each circle to create the petals of the butta. You can vary the size and shape of the petals to create a more interesting design.
- Continue to add more layers of petals until you have a full, rounded butta shape.
- Add small dots or other decorative details to the petals if you like.
- Finally, add some shading or coloring to your butta to give it more depth and dimension.