To draw 4 new geometric and floral design sketches, you can follow these steps:
- Start by sketching the basic geometric shape that you would like to use as the basis for your design, such as a square, circle, or hexagon.
- Add a center point or circle to the shape, which will serve as the starting point for your floral design.
- Draw the petals of the flowers by sketching a series of curved lines radiating out from the center point or circle. Make sure that the petals are evenly spaced and symmetrical.
- Add intricate details to the flowers, such as lines or dots, to make them more visually interesting.
- Use a pen or marker to add a geometric pattern to the background of the design, such as stripes, dots, or squares. Make sure that the pattern is evenly spaced and well-proportioned.
- Add additional floral elements to the design, such as leaves and foliage, to create a visually balanced composition.
- Use shading and shadows to add depth and dimension to your design, creating a 3D effect that makes the flowers appear lifelike and textured.
- Once you have completed your sketch, you can add color using colored pencils, markers, or paint to bring your design to life.