Here are the steps to draw a Banarasi border sketch:
Materials you’ll need:
- Black marker
- Start by drawing a straight horizontal line across the paper to represent the bottom of the border.
- Draw a thin rectangle below the horizontal line to create the base of the border.
- Above the base, draw small circular shapes to represent the motifs of the Banarasi border. These motifs can vary in size and shape.
- Draw a line with a wave-like pattern above the motifs to connect them.
- Add more motifs to the border, making sure they are spaced evenly and match the first set of motifs.
- Draw a line with a wave-like pattern above the second set of motifs to connect them.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have achieved the desired length of the border.
- Add intricate detailing to the motifs using small lines and curves.
- Use a black marker to trace over your pencil lines, making the border more defined.
- Erase any remaining pencil marks.
And that’s it! With these simple steps, you can create a beautiful Banarasi border sketch. Remember to take your time and be patient, as intricate detailing requires a steady hand and attention to detail.