To draw a round floral sketch, you can follow these steps:
- Start by drawing a circle using a compass or a circular object as a guide. The size of the circle will depend on how large you want your sketch to be.
- Next, draw a smaller circle inside the first circle. This inner circle will serve as a guide for drawing the curves of your flowers.
- Divide the outer circle into equal parts using a ruler. You can do this by drawing lines from the top to the bottom and from the left to the right, intersecting at the center of the circle.
- Using the inner circle as a guide, draw curves connecting each point on the outer circle to the corresponding point on the inner circle. These curves should form the outline of your flowers.
- Draw the center of your flowers by drawing a small circle or oval in the center of each of your flower shapes.
- Draw the petals of your flowers by drawing curved lines that radiate out from the center of the flower. Each petal should have a slightly different shape and size.
- Continue drawing petals until you have completed the first flower. Then repeat the process to create additional flowers around the circle, making sure to vary the size, shape, and number of petals in each flower.
- Once you have drawn all of your flowers, you can add details such as stems and leaves, as well as shading and texture to bring your sketch to life.