Here are the steps to draw a geometric suit neck design sketch:
- Start by drawing the basic outline of the torso, including the shoulders and neckline.
- Decide on the type of geometric neck design you want to create, such as a square neckline, hexagonal neckline, or a diamond-shaped neckline.
- Sketch the basic shape of the neckline on the torso, using geometric shapes as your guide. For example, if you want to create a square neckline, you can draw a square shape on the torso, centered on the neckline.
- Add any embellishments or details to the neckline, such as piping or beading, as desired. You can use geometric shapes as inspiration for your embellishments, such as adding diamond-shaped patterns around the neckline.
- Sketch the collar or lapels, if applicable, based on the type of neckline you’ve chosen.
- Shade and color the design, using appropriate colors for the fabric and any embellishments.
- Add any additional details, such as pockets or cuffs, to complete the overall suit design.
- Erase any unnecessary lines and adjust the sketch as needed until you are satisfied with the final result.