Here are the steps to draw a Banarasi border sketch:
- Draw a straight line across your paper. This will be the base of your border design.
- Add a small semi-circle shape at one end of the line, pointing towards the center of the paper. This will be the base of your first motif.
- Draw a small leaf shape extending from the top of the semi-circle, pointing towards the center of the paper.
- Add another semi-circle shape to the other side of the leaf, pointing in the opposite direction. This will complete the first motif.
- Repeat this process, adding a series of motifs along the length of the border. Vary the size and shape of the motifs to create interest.
- Once you have added all of the motifs, connect them with a series of lines, creating a continuous border design.
- Add small details to your border design, such as dots, circles, or additional shapes in between the motifs.
- Finally, add some shading or coloring to your sketch to give it depth and dimension.