Here are the steps to draw a geometric fusion suit neck design sketch:
- Start by drawing the basic outline of the torso, including the shoulders and neckline.
- Decide on the type of geometric fusion neck design you want to create, such as a combination of square and hexagonal shapes or a mix of diamond and triangular shapes.
- Sketch the basic shape of the neckline on the torso, combining the geometric shapes you’ve chosen. For example, if you want to create a square-hexagonal fusion design, you can start with a square shape and add hexagonal cutouts on the sides.
- Add any embellishments or details to the neckline, such as piping or beading, using the geometric shapes as inspiration. For example, you can add diamond-shaped patterns around the neckline to complement a diamond-triangle fusion design.
- Sketch the collar or lapels, if applicable, based on the type of neckline you’ve chosen.
- Shade and color the design, using appropriate colors for the fabric and any embellishments.
- Add any additional details, such as pockets or cuffs, to complete the overall suit design.
- Erase any unnecessary lines and adjust the sketch as needed until you are satisfied with the final result.
Remember to experiment with different combinations of geometric shapes and patterns to create a unique and visually striking design!