Drawing a Border Butta sketch can be broken down into several steps:
Step 1: Draw the outline of the border
- Start by drawing the outline of the border where you want to place the butta design.
- The border can be a straight line or a curved shape, depending on your preference.
Step 2: Sketch the butta
- Sketch the butta design within the border outline.
- The butta can be a floral or geometric design, or a combination of both.
Step 3: Add details to the butta
- Draw lines on each petal or shape of the butta to create texture and depth.
- Add shading to the butta to create a sense of light and shadow.
Step 4: Draw the leaves
- Draw the leaves surrounding the butta, branching out from the stem.
- Each leaf should be drawn with a pointed tip and a slight curve.
Step 5: Add details to the leaves
- Draw lines on each leaf to create texture and depth.
- Add shading to the leaves to create a sense of light and shadow.
Step 6: Add Banarasi design elements
- Border Butta usually has intricate design elements, such as small dots or geometric patterns, surrounding the butta and along the border.
- Add these design elements around the butta and along the border to complete the design.
Step 7: Complete the design
- Add any additional details, such as smaller flowers or buds, to the design.
- Make sure all lines are clean and clear.
- Erase any unnecessary lines or marks.