- Sunflower: Draw a large circle in the center, then add rays that are longer at the outer edges and shorter towards the center. Add more details like smaller circles in the center and seeds in between the rays.
- Rose: Start by drawing a spiral shape for the center, then add petals around it, making them more pointed at the tips. Add additional layers of petals, making each layer slightly larger than the last. Draw in the stem and leaves.
- Tulip: Draw a teardrop shape for the tulip’s cup, then add two curved lines on either side for the stem. Add two ovals on top of the stem for the leaves, and then add the tulip’s petals on the cup.
- Lily: Draw a long stem with two leaves, then add a series of “U” shaped petals around a central point to form the lily’s flower.
- Daisy: Draw a small circle for the center of the daisy, then add petals around it, making them wavy and uneven. Add more details like small circles for the individual flower parts, and stems and leaves.
Remember, the key to drawing flowers is to have fun and be creative! You can always experiment with different shapes and patterns to make your drawings unique.