- Start by drawing a rough outline of the design with a light pencil. This will help you to plan out the composition and spacing of the butta design.
- Begin by drawing a small circle or oval shape to represent the center of the butta.
- Next, draw small petal-like shapes around the center circle, making sure they are evenly spaced and have a consistent size.
- Draw another layer of petals around the first layer, making them slightly larger and more elongated.
- Repeat this process, adding more layers of petals and increasing their size with each layer.
- Once you have completed the butta design, add small dots and curved lines to create intricate detailing within the design.
- Shade in the design using a cross-hatching technique, using a combination of light and dark lines to create depth and dimension.
- Finally, add any additional details, such as leaves or other decorative elements, to complete the design.
Remember to keep the lines light and sketchy until you are happy with the overall design, then you can go over them with darker, more defined lines. With practice and patience, you can create beautiful Banarasi Sober Butta style sketches!
check more banarasi sketch here